The protection of your personal data is of high importance to UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD, therefore UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD takes all reasonable care to ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully and safely.
When visiting our website (“Website”), you may share your personal data with UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD (“UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD”), acting as data controller.
What personal data do we collect from you?
- Website log data when you use this Website : including your IP address, the address of the web page you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used this Website.
- We may also collect information about the device you are using to access this Website: depending on the device you are using and its settings, this information may include the type of device, the device operating system, device settings, and unique device identifiers.
- Information you voluntarily provide in free text filed including but not limited to contact forms, registration forms and surveys, including (first and last) name, email address, telephone number and preferences and subscriptions to our newsletters.
What is your data used for?
Your data is used for the following purposes :
- Communication :
- enabling UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD to address your requests and to respond to your messages;
- sending e-mail newsletters: provide you with content related to UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD products, services and activities via e-mail;
- enabling content downloads related to UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD products, services and activities (e.g. white papers…);
- personalizing your Website visit: customize content and recommend content on this Website based on your interests and preferences;
- Where you have consented, Marketing: carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, SMS, over the phone, through push notifications / pop-up banners, instant messaging, through an operator, through social media pages, regarding UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD products, services and activities;
- Where you have consented, Profiling: creating a profile of you, by collecting and analyzing information on the preferences you select and choices you make, as well as your general activities on this Website, to be able to provide you with relevant content, offers and services related to UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD products, services and activities;
- Security: maintaining the security of this Website.
The provision of your personal data is optional. Should you decide not to provide your personal data, UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD may be unable to provide you such requested services.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data ?
In order to carry out the processing activities specified therein, UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD relies on:
- its legitimate interest, which consists in proper communication and exchange of information between you and UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD and in security of the Website
- your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based thereon before its withdrawal, for the processing related to certain marketing and profiling activities.
How long do we keep your personal data ?
The log data we collect to ensure the security of this Website are not kept longer than one year.
For the other above mentioned purposes, your personal data will be kept for no longer than three years after their collection.
Who are the recipients of your personal data ?
In the context of such processing, the recipients of all or part of your personal data will be the personnel of UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD and other entities of its group in charge of the communication and the marketing, as well as some personnel of third parties, in charge of the hosting and maintenance of the Website, all such recipients being located within the European Economic Area (EEA) and in the countries referred to below.
Is your personal data transferred out of the European Economic Area ?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the UK or EAA.
What are your rights related to your personal data?
Please note that you have the right to access your personal data and to request that your personal data be rectified or deleted. You are also entitled, in certain circumstances to request restriction of the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to ask for receiving, in a structured and standard format, your personal data that you provided to UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD and which UAV TACTICAL SYSTEMS LTD processes by automated means.
In case of any request or complaint, please use [email protected] .In any case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.